Monday

Being a Zezaurian makes you popular

Oh, wait. No it doesn't. I'm at work and I go out for, like, five minutes and someone does this to my banana.

(That first line reads: "Good morning, Mr Pidgeon. The results from your trip to the GUM clinic are ready for collection...")



This is not the sort of badly spelt disrespect I thought I'd encounter after I become a member of the Zezaurian Society. I thought we'd get the same respect people with tattoos get.

In light of this, I think we're probably going to have to change "The Zezaurian Society" to just "The Zs" or somin'. Maybe we need to turn it into a gang like the scary kids have on the estate behind our new HQ. We could start doing gang related things like having MySpace profiles and wearing REALLY big trousers.

And, for the record, I only had chlamydia and they got rid of it ages ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment