Thursday

"It's the best thing to do"


A conversation with the wonderful Hercules Beefcake...

From: Thomas
Sent: 01 April 2010 09:29
To: David 

Subject:
 
So it looks like someone forgot to extend my contract. Couldn't get into the building today and there's no one in to add me to the system. Looks like I might not get paid today or until it's sorted. Typical.

From: David
Sent: 01 April 2010 10:03
To: Thomas
Subject: RE:

 
Dude, that sucks. You still looking for a new job?

Listen, Madame came over for a reason last night… this is sort of mind numbing, but she’s pregnant and probably won’t keep it. I’m not gonna come out tonight and will leave work at lunch time.

From: Thomas
Sent: 01 April 2010 10:07
To: David 

Subject: RE:

You're kidding me? I assumed you were still bagging up to keep it safe?

From: David
Sent: 01 April 2010 10:09
To: Thomas
Subject: RE:


I know, but we did it, drunkenly without one like ONCE, what seems like forever ago. She was actually ok about it. I don’t really know how I feel about it to be honest.

From: Thomas
Sent: 01 April 2010 10:13
To: David 

Subject: RE:

At least you know it works.

Dude she seemed pretty calm when she was talking to us last night. I guess it's different for both of you. I mean, she's still young and not long out of uni and getting a career going whereas you're almost 30 and have mentioned kids before. Think it's the best thing to do though.

From: David
Sent: 01 April 2010 10:16
To: Thomas
Subject: RE:


April Fools, you donkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment